Wednesday, May 22, 2013

New Era Cap Tricks



Due to popular demand, cap makers New Era released a brand new Cap Tricks video a couple of days ago. But I havent posted that video above. Why? Because it was utter balls and made me appreciate how good the original videos were. So I posted one of them instead.

In case you arent familiar with the Cap Tricks series, New Era drafted in freestyle dancer Rudeboy last year to perform some crazy magical, optical illusion, cap-flipping shit with a bunch of New Era Caps which makes me wish a) I was magic too and b) I didnt look like Shrunken Head Guy from Beetlejuice and could actually wear these caps with the style they deserved.

Check out Video 1 and Video 2 of the original clips

Here is the latest video if you really want to watch it

Here is the link if you want to learn any of the tricks yourselves

Check out FreestyleXtremes HUGE collection of New Era Caps for sale!